Monday, February 12, 2007

 

I did it!

Hurrah for moi!

I used the system I developed and voila, the clutter is gone. I still have some sorting through to do over at le storage space but I can walk in my room. There are no monster piles of boxes and books. I have my computer (unhooked) on the floor of the room, and one box of filing I need to go through for tax stuff (but it's tucked out of the way). Of course, I will find other things to weed, purge, disseminate and generally remove from my space. But I will not have to climb around boxes and piles of junk any longer. Woo! I will flikrnate a before and after photo, I do believe.

I am definitely going to flesh out the system in writing and make it available to others. It works.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?