Friday, August 18, 2006

 

From Baggage's Blog

I couldn't have said it better.

For example:

2. My two favorite deal with decluttering and using a timer. Seriously. You need to declutter. We all have too much stuff, unless you are poor in which case, I apologize. I try to declutter by moving across the country using just my car. Anything that doesn't fit, doesn't go. This might not work for you however. So for you, I offer this suggestion.

a. Pick up an item.
b. Do you know what the hell it is? If not, toss it.
c. Does it smell bad? If so, toss it.
d. Ask yourself "Would I rather take care of this item or blog?" If the answer is blog, toss it.
NOTE: Do not toss your husband, wife, children, all the food in you fridge, your pets or your neighbors pets.


Please go read it. And laugh.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?