Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

Medicine

While I was off hiking Half Dome, Ki installed the new blinds, cleaned up her/our shoe area and organized her closet. (I'd come up with a solution for the closet problem, and she implemented it while I was away. I'm so glad it worked!) Anyway, I was inspired by her progress and decided to tackle the big wooden box of medicines and its overflow, which was by my side of the bed.

Alas, I spent a couple of hours yesterday after work sorting, wiping, tossing, and rehousing supplements, first aid supplies, sticky cough drops etc. Would the joy (and fuzz) never end? This also involved going through one of the bathroom drawers and totally reorganizing it as well. It looks very good now, so I'm pleased.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?