Friday, March 25, 2005

 

Dusting

Dusting is an odd activity. I think it would be better to have a mini dustvac that sucks the dust up and doesn't let it fly around the room. I'm sure there are products that do this (we had "Endust" spray as kids...stuff used to make me wheeze...you sprayed it on the dustcloth so dust stuck to it).

Anyway, I realized I am actually a bit obsessive. I dusted my desk chair, including the underneath part, where the wheels are. And I dusted my *keyboard* and more!

When I first started cleaning up and decluttering, I worried I would go too far the other way...I'll keep you posted as to whether or not this looks likely. :) Seriously, though, I have heard that the flip side of being really cluttered is actually perfectionism.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?