Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Quotes of the Day and A Bumper Sitcker, to boot!

Bumper sticker I saw today: "The best things in life aren't things"

A few quotes I've run across recently, that I thought y'all might enjoy:

"I never wear a watch, because I always know it's now -- and now is
when you should do it." San Francisco 49ers head coach, Steve Mariucci.

"Don't let anyone else put you down because of the clutter in your house. Don't you do it either. You know you can't measure your self-worth by your clutter. Otherwise, how would non-messy people measure their self-worth?" --Pigpen on her site Squalor Survivors. (wen's note: If you have a severe clutter or hoarding problem, please visit her site. It offers support and solid, helpful advice for extreme cases of clutter.)



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?