Wednesday, February 16, 2005
One Small Step at A Time...
A book I'm reading pointed out the following: If I leave from Santa Barbara and walk north 5 steps a day, I'll eventually end up in San Francisco. (Of course I'd need to watch out for traffic and poison oak, but that's another story.)
Anyway, here are a few of the small steps I've taken in the past two days:
- Cleared out an entire file crate, tossing about 95% of its contents and rehousing the rest.
- Added some more clothes to the pile for the clothing swap tonight
- Cleaned out the bottom shelf in the bathroom, wiping down all the cleanser bottles (and everything else), tossing out soaps and other things I didn't really want anymore, and cleaning and rehousing anything that didn't really belong there.
- Emptied both bathroom garbage cans, and the bedroom garbage can and recycling.
- Washed all the dishes (most of which weren't mine) and scrubbed and bleached out the sink.
- Went to Office Max for file folders and binders so I can continue training the paper tiger.