Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Garbage Can Tip...

Here's something I always do that makes things easier when I empty the trash. I put a few spare bags in bottom of the trash can (bathroom, kitchen, bedroom etc.) and then line the can with the one I'm using. When I take the trash out, I don't have to hike to another room to get a new bag to complete the job. It's right there, begging me to put it to use!

And let's face it, most clutters have trouble with completion, and/or with staying on task. So why not make it easy on yourself? That way if you don't make it back into the bedroom, den etc. immediately after taking out the trash, you won't find yourself with an unlined can next time you are in the room with something gooey to toss!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?